Palava Tree Resource
Thanks again for attending our Palava Tree session. Please find below some resources and points we discussed.
- Help children build a vocabulary of expressive communication skills
- Engage your children in dialog one-on-one and during family time to get to know them better and observe changes in their mood, mannerism, and willingness
- Establish and maintain routines. This builds confidence and security, especially in young children. They begin to know that their world is safe, they are protected, and are able to explore their environments without fear, uncertainty, etc.
- Parents and caregivers have to model optimism, strength, stress-free environments for children to feel secure.
- All Behaviors are a form of communication